What to Expect Cole Rehabilitation is dedicated to caring for patients as we would want anyone to care for us. We work closely with you, your family and your physicians to determine the best course of care and individualized goals for therapy.
During your visits to Cole Rehabilitation, you can expect the following:
- Review of your medical history and complete physical evaluation
- Evaluation of your flexibility, strength, balance, coordination, posture and/or heart rate
- Decrease any swelling or pain you may have
- Increase your flexibility, strength and endurance
- Instruction regarding a home exercise program
- Evaluation of the need for special equipment such as particular footwear, splints or crutches